Camping on Pelee Island
East Park Campground-1362 East Shore Road
Located on the east side of the island with 25 individual sites. The sites are wooded and the public East Beach is steps away.
Municipal Campground Fees:
NOTE: ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO HST
$20/night per campsite (maximum 5 campers). $5 extra per person.
Group Rate (open area camping) - $5 per person (for-profit rate).
Group Rate (open area camping) - $3 per person (non-profit rate, proof required).
- Campground accommodates tents or tent trailers.
- No sites are electric.
- Failure to show for your reservation will result in a charge of one night. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect.
- Washroom and shower facilities.
- Family campground-no alcohol (strictly enforced).
- Individuals must be 18 unless accompanied by an adult.
- There is an 11:00pm noise curfew.
- The campground is across the road from the public beach.
- Firewood is NOT to be brought to the island. You can purchase firewood at the campground.
- Fires are to be lit in designated pits only.
Directions to East Park from ferry terminal (West Dock):
-Upon leaving ferry terminal, turn right onto West Shore Road.
-Follow West Shore Road around the curve (Pelee Island Wine Pavilion on the corner) onto East West Road.
-Take East West Road to its very end, turning left onto East Shore Road.
-Arrive at the East Park Campground (1362 East Shore Road) approximately 1km. up the road. Look for the open field, baseball diamond & campground sign.
Reservations can be made by calling 519-724-2200 during store hours from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. A credit card is required to make a reservation.
VISIT THE EAST PARK CAMPGROUND STORE
Items for sale include: firewood, snacks, drinks, ice, grocery items, insect repellent, beach items, and more. We also have a wonderful selection of Pelee Island souvenirs and apparel. Call (519) 724-2200
East Park Campground photographs by Vanessa Taylor
Anchor and Wheel Family Campground-11 West Shore Road
Located on the North Shore of the island with sites for tents and camper trailers with electrical hook-ups. Washroom and shower facilities.
Rooms, Waterfront Cottage Rentals & Camping. Also inquire about Event Tent Rentals and Catering! Call (519) 724-2195 for reservations.