Pelee Island Island Churches
Calvary Anglican Church
Erected with stones from a local limestone quarry, this church was originally built by a Methodist congregation. Located on North Shore Road at Victoria Road, Calvary Anglican Church was dedicated in 1898.
St. Mary's Church
This is the oldest church on the island, with the first baptism recorded in 1863. Today the parish is part of the Anglican church of Canada, it is located on East West Road beside the Summer Theatre and not far from Our Lady Star of the Sea Church
Our Lady Star of the Sea Church
Originally built for a congregation of 13 families in 1887, materials for its construction had to be transported from Windsor, Ontario. It is located on East West Road east of Stewart Road.
Weekly Mass/Communion Service: (summer months) Sundays at noon
Contact Information: Phone: (519) 733-6591 Website: www.johnanthony.dol.ca
Anglican Chuch Services:
June-September: 1st & 3rd Sunday at St. Mary's 10a.m
July-August: Every Sunday at St. Mary's at 10a.m
October-May: 1st & 3rd Sunday at The Calvary Anglican Church at 10a.m
Please call (519) 724-2022 for questions.