Pelee Island - By Personal WaterCraft / Marina
Photo By Justin Tiessen
N 41 49.00 W 82 39.40
Monitors VHF 68
Located in the North Bay of Pelee Island, Scudder Marina offers all the essentials and more for day or overnight stays. Safe, sandy beaches, great fishing and diving are all in the area or just enjoy the solitude and amazing sunsets.
- can accommodate up to 65 ft. vessel
- 7-9 ft. depth at most docks
- docks have 30 amp. service and water
- restrooms and showers open 24 hours
- picnic tables, BBQ's and open air gazebo in large shaded yard
- gas dock
- pets are welcome
- ice, snacks, t-shirts, hats and bait available
- Fishing and hunting licenses
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, and Debit
Reservations are not a must but are recommended for weekends.
Store Hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 500 p.m through the summer season.
For our American guests, you will need a valid passport. Upon arrival in Canada, the master of the boat must report to the CBSA by calling 1-888-226-7277. The master of the boat will provide details of the voyage, the passengers and their declaration.
As proof of presentation, masters will be provided with a report number for their records.
For Information and links on Boating in Lake Erie and everywhere else:
Call for details or follow the above link for more information.
Discover Scuba/Snorkelling Courses
Open Water Certification
Equipment Rentals and Sales
**Discover Local Diving guided tours**